Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 3 11 2:48 PM

Tags : :

http://www.naturalnews.com/033223_Rawesome_Foods_public_protest.html

"(NaturalNews) As promised, a massive public protest is now being announced to give the members of the public an opportunity to voice their outrage against today's arrest of three raw foods advocates who are all being charged with conspiracy.

The protest will be held at the LA County Courthouse located at:
210 West Temple, Division 30
Los Angeles
Thurs., 8/4/2011

Arrive there at 7:45 am to join the protest, which needs to be in full swing early, because the court hearing for James is scheduled at 8:30."

http://www.naturalnews.com/033220_Rawesome_Foods_armed_raids.html

"A multi-agency SWAT-style armed raid was conducted this morning by helmet-wearing, gun-carrying enforcement agents from the LA County Sheriff's Office, the FDA, the Dept. of Agriculture and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control).

This story is now being followed and widely reported on InfoWars (www.InfoWars.com) and the Drudge Report (www.DrudgeReport.com). See updates below...

Rawesome Foods, a private buying club offering wholesome, natural raw milk and raw cheese products (among other wholesome foods) is founded by James Stewart, a pioneer in bringing wholesome raw foods directly to consumers through a buying club. James was followed from his private residence by law enforcement, and when he entered his store, the raid was launched."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 8 11 2:26 PM

I just found out the dairy was in Santa Paula.. If I knew that I would have probably gone straight to the farm once in a while just to pick up a fresh quart of raw milk.

Raw milk doesn't have nearly the shelf life of pasteurized milk, but it tastes a lot better and is far more nutritious so you don't need to drink as much to get the nutritional benefits. Not to mention a lot of the good bacteria and such that is really beneficial to your system is completely missing in pasteurized milk.

I can get raw milk from a dairy in Fresno at health food stores around here, but it's really good to get it straight from the source, as fresh as possible.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help