Remove this ad

feedbag

superstar

#21 [url]

Feb 3 10 5:01 PM

cool, I spotted one of those at Drains a few years ago. Amazing site. Needed to get out of the water for that though..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#24 [url]

Feb 13 10 4:15 AM

hey mofo, not much (except surf!)
seemed app to pop in here.

always liked anne's posts, funny girl.

where's that left wing dragger character? ;)
(heard that site that banned me went belly up)

will be around...

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Feb 14 10 4:57 PM

LOL!
 Yep! he got tired of it and the 3 or 4 of us who did any interaction on it.. so he shut it down!
 It's all good though!!!! Howya dooin???? My big 63 today, but I'm on call....
 and fighting with the courts in AZ. over a vehicle reg. ticket I got 13 years ago!!!!
  Just extortion on their part.. and $ I would rather spend on fun! OH Well! They act like they Don't know what their Statute of Limitation Laws read...(even when you read it to them!)...plain

Remember what happened to Dana Point! Don't let Developers EVER steal our Surfbreaks!

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Feb 16 10 5:51 PM

Thanx Shell!
 Other than being on call it was pretty mellow...
 When You going to be out this way again???

Remember what happened to Dana Point! Don't let Developers EVER steal our Surfbreaks!

Quote    Reply   

winddog

superstar

#30 [url]

Mar 3 10 11:45 AM

I'm back too!
How is yaall"

The preceding message is the opinion of Winddog & in no way reflect the opinions of this bb.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Mar 10 10 2:57 PM

Hey everybody!
Too funny how everybody still pops back in here.
I've been buried with work, school, and the new baby for the past month.
Really haven't had any free time. It was a good time to pop in here and say hi to all my old friends.

It's great to "see" some of you after all this time. grin

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Mar 21 10 4:46 AM

Hi Anne!! And the rest of you, too! Thought I'd chime in here since a lot of folks are coming out of the woodwork. A recent death of my PC caused me to lose my password. After a bit of head scratching I remembered it. Muddling along with my laptop 'til a new machine arrives.

Starting to warm up here in the Northeast. Water temp finally broke 40 this week. Good timing as we had 6 straight days of good waves from Sun - Fri.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Mar 24 10 7:35 PM

Hi Chumash!  And hi everyone else - this site keeps logging me out, and I get kind of lazy about logging back in.

I'm out of the water AGAIN after some fucktard rammed me in my bad ankle.  My whole instep is black and purple.  And a little bird tells me we're having some kind of south swell.  All I can say at this point is:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHYGODWHY?!?!?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME??!?!?  I JUST WANT TO GO SURFING!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

etc. etc.

Death to the Fascist Insect that Preys Upon the People!

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Mar 27 10 9:13 PM

yes we did have a good south and malibu was goin off!!...shoot you should have just come out and prone boarded it...

on another note...theres a BIG swell headed for hawaii next week...sometimes you just gotta ddo what you gotta do...hopefully gonna go surf with Xenaknight and her guy Jared a bit while i am there too ...ill send pics....

laters

Quit yer whinin' and just Run What Ya Brung!

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Mar 28 10 10:50 AM

Yeah!  Send pics!  And say hi to Xena.  How come she never posts here?

My ankle is still messed up.  I was bitching about it on another message board, and someone who witnessed the whole debacle chimed in, and I'm pretty sure the guy who hit me (who is a Sunset regular) is going to find out about the unkind things I said about him, so now I'm looking forward to all kinds of awkwardness and bad vibes when I finally get back in the water.  Wheeeeeeee!!!!  I love surfing!!!!!

Death to the Fascist Insect that Preys Upon the People!

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

May 3 10 11:37 AM

Anybody see the movie "Surfer Dude"

It's pretty silly, but entertaining enough to watch... pretty sure MoFo would get a kick out of it, and I think they even made a character based off of him and also that 'emo' kid we had over at surfline who I can't seem to find in the current member list here..

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

May 28 10 9:51 PM

today....yes its small but there was no crowd and was reeeaaaly NICE DAY!!>...

Quit yer whinin' and just Run What Ya Brung!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help