Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 3 10 5:05 PM

Tags : :

Remember me?

Just thought I'd stop in and see what's happening  . . . looks like nothing's really changed.  Preacher Herb is still the Messenger of the Cosmos, and Mudd is still mad at the Middle East.  I kind of missed all that.  I'm glad you guys are still here.

Anyway, Happy New Year.  Now let's go surfing.

-Anne

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Jan 4 10 10:40 PM

Same to You "KING"( Happy New Decade!) Did you get the pic I sent of me and yer aunt having dinner recently??? Small world Ain't it????

Remember what happened to Dana Point! Don't let Developers EVER steal our Surfbreaks!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 5 10 10:54 AM

Okay, that's more like it!  I really missed talking to you guys (I mean typing at you guys).  I don't really know why I stopped coming here . . . oh yeah, now I remember.  The damn board kept logging me out and I kept forgetting my password and after awhile I just gave up, plus with fewer people the conversation moves way slow here and so it's less addictive. 

Also, I kinda got carried away with the Facebook craze, so that's where I've been spending most of my online time.  I sort of hate talking about surfing around people who don't surf, though, and sometimes all I want to talk about is surfing, so I came back here.  And let's not even talk about my sick addiction to that show Dexter and the massive chunks of time I've wasted geeking out on it.  I swear, I'm worse than a trekkie.  It's embarrassing.

Other than that, just surfing, going to school, playing in a country band and generally squandering my life. 

So what have I missed around here?  Who's down for a convergence?

Death to the Fascist Insect that Preys Upon the People!

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jan 6 10 11:31 AM

Hi Anne! Yes, we sure could use a verge. However, ECR, Matt, and myself had a miniverge on Saturday afternoon up at C-Street. Wooohoo what a good time. Stoked.
Great to see you bumping around here.

Yup, I also have FB on my phone to make sure I am constantly up to speed with all my friends 24/7. I'm such a nerd.
Anybody wanna do the FB thing, just PM me if you don't know my real name....

I just started humming that song... "If you don't know me by now...."... does that mean I caught the gay?

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jan 7 10 11:20 AM

I'm hoping to go 'verge with Chango and Meanie this weekend, but I'd love to see some of you other weirdos.  I'll try to find you on Facebook, too.  I ain't ashamed.  I wave my geek flag high.

And if you're still humming that song, I don't think it means you're catching the gay, but I think you might be turning into a lowrider.  Let me know how that works out for you . ..

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jan 10 10 6:54 PM

Malibu workin malibus workin malibus workin...only 1/3 the size of every where else but hell itsworkin and no crowd and fun fun fun.... malibus workin

Quit yer whinin' and just Run What Ya Brung!

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 10 10 6:58 PM

I was there yesterday!  And I had FUN!  And then my car broke down.  I made half a dozen phone calls begging someone to take me to the beach today, but no dice.  Silverlake's a lonely town when you're the only surfer girl around . . .

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jan 10 10 7:02 PM

And Shell, I sent ya a friend request.  Just so's you know it's me. Mofo, I couldn't find you.  Maybe I'm spelling your name wrong?

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jan 11 10 7:00 AM

Malibu workin malibus workin malibus workin...only 1/3 the size of every where else but hell itsworkin and no crowd and fun fun fun.... malibus workin

-steamroller

haaa.  i knew a sheltered south spot was the call.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jan 11 10 3:01 PM

Ola! Sorry, been surfing all weekend. Wow it's been incredible!!!
So much fun the past few days!

Anne & Steamroller, got your PM's just now. You got it.

And we have so much good surf on tap for the next week! Woooo hoooo!

Nice.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jan 20 10 1:02 PM

surely smaller everyday i breath!
somehow i missed or forgot bout the pic...  didya email, or post it here?

HappyNewYearToYou!

Same to You "KING"( Happy New Decade!) Did you get the pic I sent of me and yer aunt having dinner recently??? Small world Ain't it????

-dragger

WretchedExcess

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jan 21 10 11:09 PM

UH! Yea Mark I sent the "Pic" via e-mail to your shop....If you can't find, I'll re send where evers!

Remember what happened to Dana Point! Don't let Developers EVER steal our Surfbreaks!

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Feb 3 10 4:22 PM

malibus still workin....was a humpback whale rolling around the shallows at first point all morning...

uncle charlie is 62 yesterday!!!!.....

Quit yer whinin' and just Run What Ya Brung!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help